Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Heat wave = nausea wave

While it is a bit early to say what our little sea monkey likes and doesn't like, mom apparently does not enjoy the heat. This was our first really warm day where I wasn't in a AC controlled building all day and boy could I tell the difference. This was the first time I really felt like I should stick close to the toilet. Hopefully we get a cold front soon!

Looking forward to a Memorial Day weekend with Mom and Dad Ter. They are going to help us start staining the woodwork for the bathroom cabinets now that I have been banned from doing so. We also plan to tell a few key groups of folks this weekend so looking forward to that! Once we both tell work and the grandparents it will be a free for all - we'll keep you posted.

PS - we got a book of baby names. So far we have cut: Jemima, Matilda (how many supermodels have been named Matilda? none) and Quigley (rhymes with squiggly).

1 comment:

  1. Remember your body temp is 25% warmer now, use that as an excuse to stay out of the heat as much as you can...It doesn't work when your not preggers.
    What's wrong with Jemima? It's a strong, syrupy name :P
    Isn't that book awesome?

    ReplyDelete