Today was the first day I was woken up by someone kicking me in bed - and it wasn't Russ. Kiddo was having a field day about 6am so I embraced it and took him swimming. He was quiet then until the afternoon. I really like feeling him explore and poke and move around. It doesn't hurt at all which I got asked today. He has busy days and quiet days at this point. And of course as soon as Russ puts his hand on me to feel it, Monkey stays still and tries to hide. Ha!
We bought a road rug! This is something we've both wanted for a long time (our friend Katy got one a few years ago for herself) and now we had an excellent reason. Gotta love IKEA. Now we'll find some little cars and fire trucks and hours of entertainment will be in Russ's future. I mean Monkey's.
Think Labor thoughts for Heiser in the next 24 hours - time for Chompers to meet the world!
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for the labor thoughts and keep them coming!!! Hopefully the doc has some good news for me this afternoon...
ReplyDeleteOh, and now I want a road rug!!! It's like mini Safety Town!!!
Edward liked to swim when he was still "Muggles". I went swimming almost every day the last month....of course, it was summer and I was huge and HOT, so the pool was NICE to get some of that weight off. And now I want a road rug for him. So cheap at IKEA. Maybe for Christmas, 'cause he'd still rather read than play with cars right now.
ReplyDelete