Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Oh geez, here we go

Today marks the 12th week of pregnancy and the second doctor visit. Things have been rather boring and I sleep a lot so not too much to post as of late. Today will make up for it though!

The visit went fine and the coolest part was looking for the heartbeat with the super fancy stethoscope thing. Monkey was swimming around a bit but she found it and there is a strong and quick heartbeat there for sure. Woohoo!

After the exam she said she'd like me to have an ultrasound this week as she thinks my uterus is bigger than usual at 12 weeks. Could be my due date is wrong, could be other things but she also said TO RULE OUT TWINS. Holy crap. I realize that this isn't so unusual, but it's unusual for us. So 9am tomorrow is the first ultrasound. Which is awesome as I thought we'd be waiting 8 more weeks for the chance to do that. Keep your fingers crossed that it's only one little Monkey for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment